Prepare before ride
- Check you bike condition, Do the service if needed.
- Do the basic inspection of your bike like electric circuits, clutch wire, accelerator wire, indicators, lights, chain socket etc.
- Fuel up your tank, fill appropriate air pressure. Nitrogen is advisable for long rides specially for summer.
- Get ready with your helmet, gloves, riding jacket, shoes.
- Keep everything ready just before one day of ride, so that you can take waste no time before leaving.
- Update your family and loved one about the ride correctly.
- Share your riders friends mobile number with your family so that they can contact others in case you are not reachable.
- Arrange helmet for your pillion if in case, he/she does't have one.
- Always have at least default bike tool kit, comes with bike.
Key points for long ride
- Don't break the formation keep the coordination with lead and marshal.
- Good helmet with good quality wiser is recommended, will be helpful against light reflection in the night. You can have extra wiser specially for rides.
- If u have vision problem then During night avoid highly tinted visor.
- During night ride maintain safer distance with other riders.
- Jeans,shoes and gears(Jacket, gloves, shoes, helmet) are mandatory.
- Bike chain cleaner & lube.
- Fuel up tank, air pressure prior to the ride. For long rides, less air pressure than regular air pressure is recommended.
- Carry extra water bottles, face wash, hand wash, towel, clothes, undergarments, mobile charger (power bank recommended), head & face cover cloth under helmet ,slippers, camera, moisturiser cream, sun cream.
- Get a long/deep sleep before the ride to avoid falling as sleep during ride.
- Have light meal.
- Carry energy bar.
- WHO ORS/Glucose
- Carry medicines for common health issues like fever, vomiting, headache, body pain etc.
- Average speed would be 70-80 kms per hour.
- No extra halts, Everybody need to be disciplined, have to follow the rules.
- On an average, will take halt after every 80-120 kms.
Last but never the least, prepare yourself mentally, physically. Control your speed before your comes to a stop. Be energetic, active and listen to group leader and rider spirit.
Happy Riding !!! 😎
Harmeet Banwait: +91 9930212305
Niranjan Gupta: +91 7208001233
Ravindra Parcha: +91 7738072358
Meghan Bhise: +91 9987525169
Shreyas Zare: +91 9820871901
TRC Core Team
Experience the Ultimate Biking!
>>>>> This club is different from others. We believe in safety first at rides and fun at destination! <<<<<